El Campo, Texas

I was at dollar general today in Edna Texas around 4:30pm May 30,. I brought a few items and used my lone star card, it decline so I done it again cashier Ahemia said it decline again but I didn't see it that time so had to pay cash after she had to ring everything up again.

When I got home I called lone star card and it did *** $10.00 plus she took my cash. So I went back to tell them and they corrected it and put it back on my card at 5pm same day.

That is call fraud! I will never go back their again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

How can you call it fraud when they put the money back on your card? You are aware that sometime a human being can make a mistake and sometimes those scanning machines don't always work right, aren't you?