2.6
Layout of Store

My friend and I spent 2 days going to every Dollar store in our area. Spent about $800 on 10 cent items for a school Santa shop.

We had an extremely bad experience at Mack Smith road store in Chattanooga tn. We went in with 2 buggies thinking we would find a big haul of Christmas items. We were watched as if criminals as we looked down isles for Christmas. The cashier then became very foul to my friend who left an empty buggy when we only found 12 items.

He threw my money on counter then said very foul offensive things as we walked out. When we called back to get the man's name he was rude and even hung up. It was a tall dark man working Wednesday around 11:30. I am still so irritated with this man that I am wanting an apology to my friend who is also dark.

We were never rude and kept smiles on face. I even said to the cashier who said he was the manager "you are awesome" after he threw my money. It's as if he had an issue with us as a mixed pair walking in.

I am willing to push this issue to the highest level unless something is done toward this person's attitude. My contact number is 423-475-1822 and my name is Dawn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 29, 2016.

Comments