Choccolocco, Alabama

To whom it may concern,

I was in your store on broun rd in Hephzibah Ga today, and I couldn't beleive what I had to endure. The store was un shopable once I got through the mess to try and find what I was looking for I went too the register and there were 5 or 6 customers aheah of me and the cashier was the manager, she was the rudest person I have ever seen. She cussed out a women in front of me because she had gotten to many item's and was a few dollars short, I was gonna give her a few bucks but the women (cashier) was cussing and fussing about it and she was constantly poping somthing in her mouth the whole time she was fussing so I just set my stuff down and walked out of there and WILL NOT ever go back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation cashier. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments