2.9
Layout of Store

I had been transferred to the DG store on Chicago ave and Central in search of hours. Everything was ok until the store manager had grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to an aisle to show me where to find price tags that had fallen off spray bottles to scan for a customer.

All I asked her was what would she like me to do since there was no price on the bottle and I knew department menu is prohibited. There was no need for her to grab me by my arm at all. She should not have touched me period. The second incident was when I walked in and I told her I was going to count in my tilt to make sure it is 100 for my starting bank.

She was mad pulled out the tilt from register 3 and handed it to me to go on register one. Im a supervisor not a cashier 24/7. I did not sign up for that and it was rude of her to hand me a tilt and get mad. The third incident was when I was helping a former Employee at the store to recover clothes.

She asked me for help so I did like I always have. My store manager says what am I going to do when my former employee is not there..I said Im going to continue to do what I always do because I was the one who trained her how to recover when she came to DG a while back. She tells me that I was not great. She has seen very little performance in me.

I have been on the register. How am I supposed to show you skills on the floor if Im never on the floor!? She needs a wake up call.

I have been top 3%in sales and one of the top employees. Im not going to be bullied by a store manager who has too much pride and no respect for her employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments