I used to like DG.. not anymore ..

the everyday practice in the store of purposely putting low/ cheaper prices on items And on the shelves in front of them.. tired of them wasting my time and outright lying and knowingly scamming me And others.. 4 out of 5 times that happened . And the 5th was only because I didn't get but one thing that was same price..one time got a flower pot a sign stuck to the stack And more on shelf said 5 .no it rang up 8 ..

cashier said well sign must be for some others and put my pot backin the stack and walked Away leaving the sign for everyone else.. sign in front of boxes of sandles b1/g1 free... daughter got 2 pair and nope full price at register of course .. I ask And it takes an employee awhile but the ones on sale are only this one box on the top shelf and about 4-5 feet past the last sign on the shelves...

nothing around the sign on sale .... they do it all day everyday and when you point out thesign it doesn't matter ... they must be told to... lie..

cheat and practically steal from their customers to make acouple bucks.... scammers over and over

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 18, 2014.

Comments