4.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I live in hamilton mi and went shopping at the dollar general here in town on March 17th.I had retrieved five ones from my wallet before the cashier gave me a total knowing my end total would be five dollars and some change.

I set my wallet onto the counter to unzip the coin pocket waiting to hear the total. The cashier was an older gentleman i would say in his 50s never once did he look up at me. He rattled off my total and before i could attempt to hand him the money he reached into my open wallet and grabbed a five. My mother and i were both completely appoled at his actions.

What gives anyone the right to reach into anyones personal belongings in this manner? It doesnt matter wether or not my wallet was open that is my wallet and he had no right touching it what so ever. Everytime we shop there and hes working its an unpleasant experience. He treats customers as if they are disturbing him and hes very rude.

We shop there a few times a week and the rest of the staff is very pleasant but after this last visit we will no longer return to this location as long as he works there.This exoerience was way beyong rude and wrong in every way.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

appalled*

Houston, Texas, United States #1304947

The store manager would be the first person to speak to about this.

Houston, Texas, United States #1304939

Did you complain to the Store Manager about this?

S.raymond30
to Anonymous Lapeer, Michigan, United States #1305221

No not yet to be honest I work two full time jobs. I need to find time to talk to whom ever the manager is