2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Glendale, AZ store acting manager would not sell me a pack of cigarettes without a Drivers License.I understand the policies cashiers must follow to protect themselves but I'm 66 years old for heavens sake.

I could see it if I looked like I was 30 but I don't!!!! And this same cashier did it to me before around Christmas.

I got upset then too so I know she remembered me.That time I went to the car for my license, this time I went somewhere else for my cigs!!!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1283418

The Arizona Alcoholic Beverage Commission does send undercover agents to stores to see if the employees are following the laws, and if not, the store/company could get fined for that, the employee who did not check ID could get arrested, and so on.

So your complaint is with them instead of Dollar General Corporation.

Vero Beach, Florida, United States #1281820

the reason the company does this is because they train the employees that anyone can be sent in buy the local police to buy an item either ALC or Cigs and make sure that the policy is being followed. I have seen people get rude as *** about this and honesty it isn't the cashiers fault or management it is a rule made buy the Company and the government.

Ralphus

They're doing their job as told by the company, you entitled ***.

Spring, Texas, United States #1280232

It's policy we card everyone regardless of their age, I'm not gonna loose my job because of some jack *** like you.