I've had several issues with them particular cashier from closing a hour or two before 9 the posted times to close,to the isles being cluttered with product.Today I sent my daughter in to buy the $1 Epsom salt and asked for the dollar isle, they always have only one working on Sunday so they don't leave the counter to take the customer to the products, Anyway she had asked if the dollar isle he told her we only have Epsom salt in 2places the women's area and medical so she ended us spending over $5 for one bag so lastnight I asked him about it and he went off calling my child a liar and don't be saying he doesn't or didn't do.

I said I was done with it but he kept on talking while I just bit my tongue listened and paid for my items. I'm disabled and it's the only semi complete store in walking distance of our apartment and we don't appreciate being treated like this. Also one night about a month ago I had brought in a second quart of milk this had soured a week before it's expiration date and I guess the district manager was to giving the manager instructions told her to refund or give me a new milk and I suggested she speak to the vendor since that was the second milk this spoiled early while the manager was there but soon as she left the store mgr came up to me as I was shopping and said I know you're a customer but you shouldn't brought back a carton of milk back that is half drunk.

I couldn't believe it.It's store 12706 on 1033 Franklin Gateway (RD ) Ste 8 Marietta, GA 30067-8007.Thanks for your time GOD Bless

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments