Hi, my name is greg ive been going tistore#12449.... its the worst store in my communty.

The personel could care less about helping the customer they r slow!!!!! & could care less if u r waited on!!! Ive been tryin to get help! Too no avail!!!

They continue ti not,! Have in stock! Ciggetts,,beer&dog food,,, so pissed!!!!!!!!!obviously this I the products I buy!!!!! Beer not stoked in cooler,etc...

pityful.....there been a hekp wanted sign for help.. for weesks.. juSt put out. AND BY THE WAY, IM 51 yrs old.

And demand an ID. Im a regular customer!!!!!!

-nooooo more!!!! All employees act like they could care less if they wait on :!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

blownbulb
Pasadena, Texas, United States #1029256

If I had that much trouble there I would shop somewhere else.Walmart has some inexpensive beer as does Food Town in Pasadena Tx

Huh??? All I could understand was the ID thing.

It is THEIR JOB to ask for ID.

Is it so dam* hard to pull your wallet out like its the hardest thing ever in the world? Christ.