2.6

I was a regular shopper there until today. I filled my cart with approx $90 to $100 worth of products.

I waited in line bc registers were down. I asked to use restroom and was denied. They were right there, but I was told they aren't available for public use. I said That I was a paying customer, and the young tattoed and pierced smart *** behind the counter smirked and said "sorry".

I walked out and won't be returning.

And I will tell everyone I know about the experience. It's a small town so it will get done traction.

Comments

Lincolnton, North Carolina, United States #902811

Even paying customers are members of the "public" not allowed in these employee-only restrooms because of what they do to them. And news flash, nobody is going to care that you didn't have enough sense to use the bathroom before you left home nor the maturity to hold it until later. People still want the deals they get at these stores and you're gonna come off as whiny and entitled as you do here.

***! know the laws in your state!

whinny ***. no one will care. you are worthless.

in some states bathrooms are only in a private business because of osha laws. do i have to explain the difference between a private business and public?

So you think because you are a paying customer the store should break their rules for you. You weren't created to better than anybody else. Just because you tell people about how allegedly abused you were in the store doesn't mean that they will quit shopping there.