I went to the Dollar General store in Guthrie Kentucky they had coupons for the DG for Coca-Cola products get 12 pack going for 3 for $8.00. My coupon work for one the other three for $8 charge me $10 I called in to you all after 1 800 678-9258 they gave me a conference number 10253 43806 and told me to go two www.dollargeneral.com 4 / DG feedback that's why I am writing to your company now you can give me a phone call at 270 483 0224

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a customer that wants to help the dg works. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a customer that wants to help the dg works in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Deal Review from Davenport, Iowa Dollar General Corporation "On facebook your company is advertising a 60 gift card if you do all these steps. After doing them and waiting 30 minutes it says that I didn'the share the..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Most disgusting Dollar General Dollar General Corporation "I went to pick up a few things at the Dollar General on King Hill Ave.in St Joseph Mo.on Sept.15. The store was a fithy mess,shelves half emty and the..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Customer Care Review Dollar General Corporation "I was in the piqua store i was in there maybe 2 mins and i was in there grabbed my phone out of my coat pocket and was hollered at..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Hustvone of the upset customers of Tonkawa Dollar General Corporation "Tonkawa Dollar General is going down hill your busnessbis going else where due to one employee, audra kingery is her name. For example Tonight i videoed staning in line for..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more