MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO DOLLAR GENERAL THIS AFTERNOON 8/30 /2015 AROUND 2ISH ! STORE NUMBER IS 01288ST.

MARYS HWY THIBODAUX LA. 70301 MY HUSBAND HAD 2 ITEMS HIS MOTHER WANTED HIM TO BUY FOR HER . SHE GAVE HIM A BAG OF CHANGE . THE ITEMS WERE 1 BAG OF CROUTONS AND 1 CAN OF SPRAY STARCH .

SHE HAD GIVEN HIM A BAG OF CHANGE THAT SHE WANTED TO GET RID OF . MONEY IS MONEY DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU HAVE IT . THE TOTAL ORDER MIGHT HAVE BEEN MAYBE $3.00 NOT SURE BECAUSE HE GAVE THE RECEIPT BACK TO HIS MAMA WHO IS 88 YEARS OLD . THE CASHIER WHO WAITED ON HIM WAS FUSSING AT HIM HE IS 63 YEARS OLD BECAUSE HE GAVE HER A BAG OF CHANGE AND WAS COUNTING IT OUT TO HER ON THE COUNTER .

SHE WENT COMPLETELY OFF ON HIM . SHE DID NOT KNOW I WAS HIS HIS WIFE NEXT IN LINE . HIM AND HER WERE HAVING WORDS . I ASKED HER HER NAME AND SHE WOULD NOT TELL ME I ASKED HER 3 TIMES .

WHERE WAS THE NAME TAGS THEY SUPPOSE TO WEAR. NONE OF THEM HAD NAME TAGS ON . THE OTHER WORKER FINALLY TOLD ME THAT HER NAME WAS STEPHINE . THAT WORKED TOLD ME SHE WOULD HAVE A TALK WITH STEPHINE .

YEA RIGHT . WELL WHGEN IT WAS MY TURN TO CHECK OUT I WAS WRITTING A CHECK . I ASKED HER IF SHE WAS GOING TO TELL ME I CAN'T WRITE A CHECK BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE TO LONG . THAN MY HUSBAND WAS STILL RIGHT THERE AND HE ASKED FOR A MANGER .

AS I FINISHED WRITING MY CHECK I WAS GETTING READY TO HAND HER MY LICENSE AND I HEARD IT VERY SOFTLY CALL ME A B---- ! I ASKED HER WHAT DID YOU SAY SHE SAID NOTHING . SHE PRETENDED LIKE SHE DID NOT SAY THAT AND I HAVE EARS AND I AM NOT DEAF . SHE CALLED ME A B---- UNDER HER BREATH .

I AM 63 YEARS OLD AND I AM NOT A B---- AND I BE DAM IF THAT WOMAN WILL GET AWAY WITH SAYING SHE DID NOT SAY anything , OH! THE ASSISTANT MANAGER CAME UP FRONT AND WAS TALKING TO MY HUSBAND AND THEY WERE TALKING SO NEITHER OF THEM HEARD HER BECAUSE SHE SAID IT UNDER HER BREATHE. I ALWAYS SHOP THERE BECAUSE IT IS PRETTY CLOSE TO MY HOUSE AND IN GENERAL I LIKE DOLLAR GENERAL STORES . HOWEVER THIS ONE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT NEVER EVER GREETS YOU WHEN YOU WALK IN AND NEVER EVER TELLS THE CUSTOMERS THANK YOU WHEN THEY ARE LEAVING .

ALL THE OTHER DOLLAR GENERAL STORES MAINLY TELL YOU HELLO AND ALWAYS THANK YOU AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. NEVER THIS MAIN ONE . I AM A VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER AND WILL NO LONGER BE SHOPPING AT THAT STORE . I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THEY DON'T SHOP THERE BECAUSE THE WORKERS ARE SO RUDE THERE AND THEY ARE ALWAYS CHANGING EMPLOYEES AT THAT ONE .

I HAVE NOTICED THAT BUT THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT . YEARS AGO I WORKED AT FAMILY DOLLAR STORE FOR OVER A YEAR WHEN MY KIDS WERE IN SCHOOL . WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ON THE SPOT IF WE EVER TALKED TO OUR CUSTOMERS IN T EH MANNER AS MY HUSBAND AND I WERE TREATED TODAY .I KNOW NOTHING WILL BE SAID OR DONE TO THIS WOMAN STEPHINE THAT WAS THE CASHIER THAT HER NAME WAS GIVEN TO US BY ANOTHER EMPLOYEE .WE ASKED THE CASHIER 3 TIMES FOR HER NAME AND SHE WOULD NEVER TELL US AT ALL . SHE TOTALLY WOULD NOT ANSWER US .

THE OTHER WORKER CAME UP FRONT AND WE ASKED HER WHAT WAS THE CASHIERS NAME SHE TOLD US STEPHINE !

NOW WE REALLY DON'T KNOW IF SHE REALLY GAVE US THE RIGHT NAME . NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cashier who waited on us. Author liked the most variety and low prices and some of the prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Why not just give the cashier three $1.00 bills, put $3.00 change in your pocket and go on about your business? They don't have time to wait for you to slowly count out change.

With you as a customer, who needs enemies? I would have thrown you out of my store so fast.