This store is terrible. It is dirty and messy.

The store is never stocked. There will be boxes for weeks in the middle of the isle. I have gone 5 times to purchase my dogs food only to see it in the boxes on cart palates in the isle. The cahsiers are mean and rude.

The one Name RAE always packs the bags heavy so by the time I get to my car the bag breaks. When I asked her sveral times to double bag the heavy dog food huge cans (when I can Find them) she refuses and says they are nt allowed. I told her again that Dollar general would never want ther loyal customers treated this way she snickered. If this is how the store is and how the cashiers treat people then I will find another store to go to and spend my 60.00 a week that I alwasy spend.

She just moved moved Elyia to Lorain and the Dollar general we used to go to in Elyria was clean organized and stocked the cashiers were very friendly and helpful. This Lorain store should be shut down, get off the phones stop texting you worthless workers.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #667648

Can't you pick a bag or box of dog food out of the box? I can't figure out who would spend $60.00 a week in any type of dollar store.

I haven't been to any dollar store for about six years. Not because I am rich, actually I am below poverty level, but to me most of the stuff in those stores isn't worth the extra mileage.