1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Your store on blue ridge approximately 107 Kansas City Missouri 64134 is the worst store I have ever shopped in, your employees are rude, nasty and don't want to be bothered.wish I could give you the names but most done were name tags.

I think I heard another employee call her Evette? There are multiple situations were she is just plain rude. I don't think I will going back there while she is still working there. This store is often closing half hour before the time on the door?

She just looks at you when you walk in the store and if you speak to her she will turn her head. A while ago they changed a lot of the employees that work there. It seems to me they let the good was go and kept the ones that are nasty , mean , rude?

great move dollar general I think I will find another store to spend my money.One where they at least say hello are thanks when they take your money!!!

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

OceanFall
#1382080

I used to work here.I left and now I work in a place where if they hear your name being called out on in an ugly manner you will be fired after confronting you first and giving you chance to fix your mistake.

I want people to know my name.I want them to say yeah thats the girl that help me find the right food or hey give her a raise.

Legally speaking they do not have to wear name tags if they feel uncomfortable,as someone who has been attached I can honestly say I do not like complete strangers knowing my name.