Battlefield, Missouri

I worked here for 4 years in management and I had to quit because I was told to work off the clock every single day. And verbally abused along with every other associate almost everyday.

The highest turnover rate I have ever seen. Every good, hard-working employee quit because poor, unstable manager and at least seven letters and/or emails were written to upper management (while I was employed) to inform them of what was really going on. And ALL of them went unanswered. I had to leave finally because I could no longer take the abuse and verbal treats every day.

And now I was just informed through a cashier that I am banned from the store forever. I did NOT steal from this company and have worked off the clock (forced from the manager) for almost four years, and now I am banned???????? I was and am disrespected from them. And all I can say is lawsuit????

Never have I dealt with so much disrespect and childish behavior in my life. FYI to dollar general. And to understand why you have such a huge turnover rate. Look at your "store managers" and listen to your hard-working employees.

FYI to people seeking a job here. Don't work for store 9127.

It is not ok what they do to their employees or how they treat them. Worst employment experience ever.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments