8543 Highway 19 East, Roan Mountain, TN 37687, USA

I live in Roan Mountain TN.We are a small town 30 minutes from a large town so we depend on the Dollar General to get supplies in between visits of going into larger town.

The store here is always dirty, freight in floor and usually only ONE person on register and floor!!! If there are two, the other is usually chatting (with a good friend) and not putting up freight. WHERE is the MANAGER or ASST. MANAGER!!!!!!!!

I have lived here for quite awhile and never have I seen such an unorganized dirty Dollar General! When are you going to hire a manager that does his or her job! It seems you cannot or you do not hire the right people! I managed a store like this and never have I seen anything like this store!

What will it take to get this store into shape? A good strong STORE MANAGER!

Please for the sake of our small town, look into the situation of this little store!We depend on the products of this store and if it is not on the shelf, you lose business.

This person wrote the review because of "dirty and not enought workers in store" of dollar general staff from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was management needs to always on premises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments