1.6
Layout of Store

Went into the Dollar General in Gardner, KS today as their ad stated there was a $5 dollar coupon for their $10 dollar glade automatic spray starter kit apple cinnamon. Upon checking out they stated they didn't know about the coupon, couldn't find it on the box so I got a simple sorry cant do it!

When I told them it was in their ad I just received that who cares attitude. I have never had that with any store ever!

Another complaint is how disgusting it is in there! Floors have not been cleaned stuff all over boxes blocked isles so you couldnt get down them!

Just a huge mess & their employees are not well trained its just insane to me! They have lost my business!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I am sorry to hear about the state of the store and your treatment by the employees. I assure you that customer satisfaction is always DG's top priority.

As for the coupon issue, that particular coupon was issued by the product manufacturer and attached to the product itself before it was shipped to the store. Only select products were shipped to the store with the coupons attached.

Cashiers can only apply that discount if there is a coupon on the product to scan. While the employees should have been more attentive and informed, the lack of coupon on the product is out of their control.