Celina, Texas

Every time I step foot into our Dollar General in Celina, Texas, I fear for my health and well-being and swear it'll be the last time. I'm serious this time! I think I caught some infectious disease in the 4 minutes I was in there.

Not to mention the cashier was bent down smoking IN THE ENTRY doorway as I walked in and literally blew smoke in the air I walked through...my lungs were screaming!

Then the same cashier (reeking of smoke and looking as if she hadn't showered in a week) called me to come to her line...imagine my glee!

There was a huge approx 7' tall metal stocking cart in front of the register. That, in conjunction to all the boxes and just mess I could barely reach the counter over my buggy. I had a medium sized bag of dog food in my buggy and she looked at me and folded her arms and said "You need to turn the bag around so I can scan it". I looked at her very confused becasue it was quite clear I couldn't easily reach it as it was on the far side of my buggy up against the register counter...and I had to reach around the stocking cart AND my buggy. I told her I couldn't reach it and she stood there with her arms folded. She refused to help and I said "I'm pretty sure this is part of your job" and she said, "EXCUSE ME?" really loudly. So I repeated saying I couldn't reach and that it was part of her job to assist. She turned around (still not helping me) and started cursing using the "B" word. I had to completely re position the buggy to get to the dog food and I turned it around for her. Then she finally turned around and scanned it. I asked for her name and she turned her back to me. I asked again and she turned and folded her arms. I told her I was going to snap a photo of her with my cell phone so I could show the manager. And in the photo she is standing there with her arms folded and scowling.

When I got home, I realized she did not even put all the bags into my cart. I was missing a $9.99 large bag of bacon dog treats, (5) $1 scented candles and a package of the Sentsy warmer melts. So approximately $18 I paid for and did not receive!!!!!

Dollar General, you've officially been banned by me! (And should probably be decontaminated also).

What do we need to do as a city to demand these stores operate a safe and clean business? I would almost bet $100 there's no way this place could pass any Heath inspection!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above and more" at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $18 and wants Dollar General Corporation to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cleanliness, service, employees customer relations and poor consumer relations. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #963005

Wow I was in the Celina, Texas Dollar General 3/24/2015. A customer comes in and asked to use the restroom.

The cashier who was in deep conversation with a Celina police officer ( nothing to do with Dollar General) told the customer the key to restroom had been lost and suggested he go down the the street to a gas station. But out of the blue she asked the man "are you black". The guy said what? She repeated the question and then stated " if you are they won't let you use it anyway ".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. No more Celina for me.