None of my digital phone coupons were taken off my bill- would not work after several tries / then register froze up and waited for 10min for to reboot only to still not taking digital coupons -is this a scam to get consumers to buy ,only to not get what's advertised at sale price!very disappointed !!!-also u put seniors as well as everyone that doesn't have computer or smart phone unable to use any digital coupons unfair and discriminatory!

The manager tonight was rude, curt and short when I asked information on where items where and about digital coupons via phone number.The young lady that was working with her was very sweet and apologetic.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1246341

I'm sorry you had trouble with the digital coupons.The manager could have done an over-ring on the items that had digital coupons that did not come off.

It is unfortunate that the service isn't available to those that do not have a smart phone with internet access or a computer. Perhaps a computer at the local public library could be utilized.

Any type phone - cell or landline can be used to attach the coupons to.