3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Please train your employees how to allow digital coupons with out locking up the register. I understand that I must enter my phone number BEFORE the employee hits enter.

I also, unfortunately understand, that the employee should not hit enter until my digital coupons are totalled out. I do appreciate your digital coupon offers and that is basically what is keeping me as a customer. However, waiting in line for much longer than the shopping trip itself while an employee attempts to unlock and complete my transaction is alot of my time wasted.

I should also add that the employee was the only worker at that time in the store, which is usually the case. It may cost more money just to purchase the same at my local Wal Mart but I'll definately wont pay with my time as well.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Comments

Jesus.... another dissatisfied couponer. You will not be missed

to Anonymous #1403547

Jesus...another career check out clerk. I may not be missed but my money spent else where will be...

to Me #1412760

Lmao. Nah, not really.

to Anonymous #1498518

Laugh your @ss off kiddo. You're certainly a pro at that...work, not so much.

Did you mention before the cashier hit total that you had digital coupons? If you did not then maybe they just thought you were using the pin pad for payment purposes

to Anonymous #1402694

Yes, I did mention that. Amy and every time I use digital coupons I let the cashier know beforehand.

It is not the cashier's fault, it is not the manager's fault. This has happened the majority of the time I use digital coupons.

to Anonymous #1403548

It is your fault for using digital coupons, I hate coupons because every single time no matter what and now matter what type of coupon it always locks up the register

to Anonymous #1415317

...I bet that isn't the only thing you hate.