2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought two cases of Aquafina water today it was buy one get one free. It rang up $1.00 off each case which was not what it was even for.

I paid $5.00 a case for it you owe me $3.00. After that for $10.00 spent today I was supposed to get $2.00 off order nothing was taken off for that. I am still owed $2.00 plus the $3.00 on the water. You need to make sure your computers are set correctly.

I spent $19.38 cents today. I have my receipt. I expect my refund to be mailed to Janice Kelton, P. O.

Box 1522. Fort Gibson Ok.

It was the Fort Gibson store. Thanks for your immediate attention.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about aquafina buy one get one free deal at Dollar General Corporation was digital couponing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1183125

lol Yeah, keep checking that mailbox.