i signed up for digital coupons and received a message saying my coupon was loaded to my account and ready to use. I entered my phone number at checkout and it did not work.

Went on line to see if I could resolve the problem, and was told my email/or password was not authenticated. so I tried to register again and was told the email address already existed.. I would like to get the $2.oo off a $10 purchase code sent to 4094604323.

can you fix my account please?The customer service representative gave me this reference # 1023449507 Thank you. my e mail address is rajulie57@aol.com

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

these Offers Voucher Code are very useful and really working Debenhams Discount Code