my daughter worked for dollar general in Blue Ridge Texas, for 5 years she never missed a day, her husband has cancer and was depending on the insurance that she had through dollar gen.her boss susana did not like white girls.

susana is hispaic, she made a remark to one of her employees that she couldnt stand those light skined blondes... susana was cutting my daughters hours down more and more every week. she told my daughter that if she wanted someone fired she would take $20.00 out of their register. susana called corparate and told them that my daughter was giving coustimers empty boxes, susana and every one working there gave out empty boxes they did it all the time.

2 men from corparate came in and acted like they were from the gustapo treated her like *** tried to coherse her into signing false statements which she would not do. now they are without food no insurance and ricky is dying.

i intend to spread this story all over the world if possible.sue baker....

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #429550

Sorry Regarding So sad's and Serious

I thought you were directing that comment at me. I am just very upset that they fired my daughter who really needs the job.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #429545

And you dummy should have put.

"...learn to at the very least use,..."

You forgot the comma dummy

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #429537

I just don't think hispanic should have a capital letter because they are worthless pieces of trash.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #429533

I just found out that my daughter lied about the comment about her threatening to take $20 off the register and since my daughter lied about this they fired her.How cruel and heartless they are.

Her husband is dying, she needs the money and they fire her like she is trash.

No wonder people hate hispanics.My daughter also has a 10 year old son to provide for.

It's obvious these responses are written by the manager and her minions. Tsk Tsk.

If you want to talk grammar...

"...learn to at the very least use..."

The above excerpt should be as follows:

"...learn to, at the very least, use..."

As for 'Seriously?' and their post...

Begin the second sentence with "It is" so that it becomes a proper sentence.

Omit the word "These" from the beginning of the second sentence.

The last sentence should also be corrected as follows:

"If the story is true, then the cancer, and his death from it, is karma for your *** poor grammar."

Grammar involves much more than merely proper spelling, but also proper punctuation and word order. Now, kindly go read a textbook instead of causing grief on my internet. Thank you.

Oh, and P.S. "Dumb@ss," is two words, and not spelled with a @.

You're a disgrace to America with grammar this poor.No wonder everyone thinks Americans are so dumb.

These trash like you and your poor excuse for grammar. Why are you so nosey?

Nobody likes a nosey snitch.If the story is true then the cancer and his death from it is karma for your *** poor grammar.

Stop reposting! We got the hint the first time you posted your complaint. Posting it again only makes us care less about your bogus BS complaint.

It's hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader.You should go back to first grade and learn something.

It's spelled "Gestapo" not "gustapo".

It's spelled "Hispanic" not "hispaic". It's "skinned" not "skined". It's spelled "customers" not "coustimers". It's spelled "corporate" not "corparate".

It's spelled "coerce" not "coherse". It's spelled "wouldn't" not "wouldnt". It's spelled "Susana" not "susana" (A persons name always starts with a capital letter). Your grammar is so pathetic that I'm sure I missed a few mistakes in there.

Before complaining learn to at the very least use some proper grammar you worthless ***.Your poor grammar makes you look like a bigger dumb@ss then you already are.