Hawley, Minnesota
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was in a Dollar general store in Hawley Minnesota yesterday. I was walking into an aisle to get potato chips when a restocking employee cut me off with a h heavy cart.

I tried to avoid it and stepped to the side, tripped over boxes stacked in the way and twisted my already wounded knee. No apology from the person or the manager. This is the kind of situation over which stores get sued. I am lame from twisting my knee and I am very angry.

The employee saw me coming and intentionally got in my way with his cart.i am considering legal action.customers should be able to shop withput being tripped. Stock your stores after hours.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "apology and change of restocking procedures". Dmae is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about dollar general corporation customer care at Dollar General Corporation was box s and carts in the way of shopping and music blaring Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1208041

You have no right to take legal action. Why should we have to pay more because you cannot watch where you are going.

Ralphus
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1208016

lol Right. You stock the stores after hours.

I personally like sleeping at night.

Citrus Park, Florida, United States #1207551

Look ***, we are not allowed to stock after hours, there is not enough payroll. As for your knee since u have stated it was injured before you went into the store, u wouldn't get anywhere with a lawsuit and besides I highly highly doubt an employee did that on purpose. So get over yourself.