Hawley, Minnesota
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was in a Dollar general store in Hawley Minnesota yesterday. I was walking into an aisle to get potato chips when a restocking employee cut me off with a h heavy cart.

I tried to avoid it and stepped to the side, tripped over boxes stacked in the way and twisted my already wounded knee. No apology from the person or the manager. This is the kind of situation over which stores get sued. I am lame from twisting my knee and I am very angry.

The employee saw me coming and intentionally got in my way with his cart.i am considering legal action.customers should be able to shop withput being tripped. Stock your stores after hours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology and change of restocking procedures.

I didn't like: Box s and carts in the way of shopping, Music blaring.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2016.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1208041

You have no right to take legal action. Why should we have to pay more because you cannot watch where you are going.

Ralphus
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1208016

lol Right. You stock the stores after hours.

I personally like sleeping at night.

Citrus Park, Florida, United States #1207551

Look ***, we are not allowed to stock after hours, there is not enough payroll. As for your knee since u have stated it was injured before you went into the store, u wouldn't get anywhere with a lawsuit and besides I highly highly doubt an employee did that on purpose. So get over yourself.