1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

That store never has anything,I've talked to several pp. and it's the same thing .

Saturday morning@10:50-11:15 I entered the store looking for tartar sauce for my family I asked an associate or ***.Manager who was by the aisle I was near, said excuse me do you guys not carry tartar sauce she looked at me like I was crazy ,I walked and said thank u , u didn't answer me but thank u for you time. She had on all Black I didn't get her name her hair was cut short I'll know her if I see her again. Some associate or nice but u know how that go maybe it was to early for her to put on her happy face. I'm not pleased with that neighborhood store that would be so convenient a lot of my neighbor's our displeased it's never any items your looking for shelves are empty,store dirty, sale items is never non..

we ask ourselves why did you build a dollar General store if it's always empty all the time makes you drive elsewhere. Not just once but way to often. Easter wasn't anything why attempt to drive there when it's gonna be empty.

Just wasting time and Gas. I'm going back to get her name Sunday tomorrow July 23 -2017.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments