I waited on an extremely long line with one register open at probably one of the busiest times of day. Another store clerk could see that the line kept growing.

Instead of jumping in to help, she watched it grow longer until the guy at the open register finally asks her for help with the line. She opens up another register and instead of taking customers in the order in which they were in line she starts way at the back of the line.

Dollar General has very bad management and the stores are run poorly. Customers come LAST at Dollar General.

They act as if they're doing us a favor by coming to the register.

I could go on about how the store is always a mess but why bother. I'll take my business elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about dollar general checkout at Dollar General Corporation was customer service and staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments