4.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My Name is Regenia. I went into the store located on Gus Thomanson and Oates Mesquite Texas on 8/29/16 at approximately 5:15 pm purchased some dog food and a bag of chips.

I got all the way home and didn't see my bag assuming I had left it at store I called the store about 5 times no answer on my way there clerk answered she was very nice so i told her what I assumed happened she bag was gone I ask her to ask manager (black guy stocky build bald head mean face) could i get the items or pay for them again when I got there manager came out with my receipt looking at me like I was lieing saying

you took the bag its on video. I was happy and smiling (he was not) to know the bag must be somewhere in car but left feeling like a criminal the way he spoke to me. I called back and told him as a manager he needs to have a better attitude. I have no desire to go back in that store but I will if I need to and if I have any problems I will get his name and I will call corporate!!!!

Everyone that come in that store not a thief!!! dog food and chips really!!!!!!!!

3 dollars and 57 cent exactly!!!!!! People are just mean cruel and miserable!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Reason of review: I got tell someone about my experience in the store.

I didn't like: Evening manager on august 29 2016.

• dollar General manager
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1208045

He is black and bald, that explains his attitude. They should fire him, but can't because he will most likely play the race card.

90 percent of blacks are thieves, or theefs as they say it.

Most likely his mother was one, his father is probably in jail so his world is full of thievery and corruption. What do you expect.