I went into the Prescott store this am and found the clerk extremely rude. Its a small store and she was very rude that I was standing at the wrong check out.

She informed me it was like the grocery store, look for the light. I have gone in there on numerous occasions and the clerks are always polite, "can you just step over here please." Sure, no problem. I work in retail also and would never be so rude to a customer. I informed her and am informing you that you have lost a customer.

I will never shop there again.

Comments

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #723648

So you work in retail and have been there several times and still have no clue how to determine which checkout to stand in.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #723605

I have news for you, this isn't the Dollar General Corporation. Telling them what you think about them here, isn't going to do you any good.

Who cares if you work retail------I'm sure you have days when you aren't perfect in your job, and if you don't, you aren't human. I don't see anything rude in what the cashier said, it would have been rude if she had called you nasty names and shouted at you, which your complaint didn't say any of that.

I'm sure the store won't miss your business over such a little thing. Develop a thicker skin.