4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I brought 2 cinnamon toast crunch and 2 cheerios yesterday at 9am so my kids aleat every morning before school start, i didn't open these boxes til this morning. I open 1 cinnamon toast crunch for my children and they didn't want the cereal my kids always eat ctc so i ask why didn't they want to eat them, they said it was nasty.

I tasted the cereal and it taste stale and old, i taste it without the milk and same thing, so i open the other boc it was worst, i open my raisin brand and the raisin looj horrible, i tried return the th cereal to the family dollar that is here in homestead on redland td and they gave me attitude, i will never purchase this cereal again of that the kind of treatment I'm gonna get nacj from the stores that sale your cereal, the store told me this wasn't there problem this happen contact generel mills so this is what I'm doing, I've neen eating general mills since i was young and nowmu kids may never eat this cereal again cause my kids are very picky..... please do something cause I've lost out on my hard earn money i don't have food stamps i work very hard for my money...

Cry .... bad business....

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23.

Comments

Jesus Christ... you have kids?

to Anonymous #1561534

You ever notice that the people most unfit to be raising children always have a whole bunch of them? That's life!

You're confused

Well.. if you made these purchases at Dollar General, I can see why "the Family Dollar" gave you attitude for trying to return it. lmao

Learn how to type and spell.