I Went To The New Dollar General Store On Watauga Road, Abingdon, VA.With a Coupon For $ 3.

Off Of 5 Boxes Of Cereal & I Got The 5 Boxes Of Kellogg's Cereal Per Coupon & The Clerk Refused To Honor My Coupon, I Showed The Clerk My Coupon Had A Good Date & I Did Everything It Requested & He Said He Wasn't Going To Take My Coupon & I Asked To See A Manager & He Told Me, " HE WAS THE MANAGER OF THIS STORE & HE MADE THE DECISIONS FOR IT " !!!!!!!!!!

I Didn't Purchase The Items I Was Going To Buy & Walked Out Feeling That I Will Never Walk Into This Store Again !!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about dollar general corporation coupon from Dollar General Corporation was poor cunsomer relations and unprofessionalism of staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Bastrop, Texas, United States #1234859

Legally if they don't want to take coupons then they don't have to