4.0

Every time I try to use coupons with the app and follow the instructions at the checkout I have problems and I use coupons that I have. I go to the dollar general to get some discount coupons but instead I get the frustration and waiting at the checkout because DG coupons are not working .

The last time two weeks ago I lost my time trying to get $ 10 and without success. ..

I hope you understand me and help that does not happen again , because I can go to the supermarket where I will not have such problems.Thank you

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dollar general corporation coupon from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Dollar General Corporation to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments