Camilla, GA 31730, USA
4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been coupling in dg ever since it has been 1 in Camilla now it's a problem with the manager courtney she don't say anything to me when she see me she don't even speak but she tell her cashiers what to say.I know the policy she don't..I went Saturday January 27 2018. The cashier say Courtney say only 2 couples a day.

I want to know where they do this at? I am not the only 1 that uses coupons but she can call my name so much..this is not the first time she has done this I just been looking over her because she is young and has to work but enough is enough.. do she not realize coupons bring in extra money..Every one is talking about her and how she has the cashiers treating the customers..a lot of people don't even shop there any more.. but I will never give her that satisfaction that she can keep me from shopping there..I have been shopping there longer than her *** has been alive..

She has an attitude any way always has..I said that I would never file a complaint against her but enough is enough.. the digital machine is not acting right she don't try to get it fix..that way they don't have to use coupons..

one of the registers you can't even see your total it's just sad in that store. Mechile scrapebooks@gmail.com

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments

quintessentialcomments

1. You're English sucks.

2. Most coupons have a limit for how many you can use a day. It will say "Limit 2 coupons, per household, per day." Sometimes it's limit 2, sometimes limit 4, sometimes there is no limit. I'm sure in your case it was limit 2.

Like she said. It is not her fault you don't know how to read.

3. Coupons are treated like CASH. If you use 3 $2 coupons, and the company that produced the coupon had a limit of 2, that is a $2 loss for the store.

The manager doesn't make the policies for coupons. Some fatty sitting in a desk at corporate writting up rules does. If you have an issue, call corporate and complain about THE coupon policy.. not the person who follows it.

She is a Dollar General manager... if she could fix whatever issues happening with the digital coupons, she would also be some fatty sitting behind a desk somewhere making a lot more many programming, instead of dealing with privileged customers such as yourself.

It is called "couponing" not coupling... my god.

to quintessentialcomments #1431444

Thanks for correcting me honey!! But I notice you got the point though.

Your grammar is atrocious.

to Anonymous #1431445

Yell it is!! I was not writing no Essay

quintessentialcomments
to Vann8922 #1444351

"YELL it is!! I was NOT writing NO essay." Please...

go back to grade school and learn English again. I'll help you.

It should be, "Yes it is! I wasn't writing an essay."