Dollar General Employees need additional training with couponing customers. On two occasions I attempted to utilize my coupons at a local store and the cashiers were extremely rude.

The manager came out and acted as though I was stealing something. He took all of my items out of bag and rang them again to verify that I was using all the appropriate coupons. In addition he informed me that I was only allowed to use my Dollar General coupon for $5.00 off of $25.00 after I used my manufacture coupons.

The coupon clearly states use Dollar General Coupons before manufacture coupons. In addition after checking my receipt I realized that he failed to utilize $2.50 worth of coupons even though I purchased the items.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Comments

Now I would like to hear his side of the story. People who use a lot of coupons have a tendency to think they are entitled.