Dollar General Corporation - Coupon

Why send a coupon to Ardmore that is for the Dickson store in Oklahoma?And it was store specific.

I do not think I should have to waste 5$ in gas to use it and there is a Dollar General on that same highway so I wasted my time going to two different stores because the disclaimer was only for that one store in tiny print. You have this huge post card and can not put is in bold big print? I just will not shop at Dollar General again. I hate wasting time.

And some of your stuff is higher than other stores in town. I spent 40$ and still could not use the coupon. It was a celebration for a newly remodeled store. I should be able to use the coupon at any store.

I have seen coupons like this before and you were even able to use it at any store.Oh and in big bold print it says come check out our new store and save even more.Like it is telling you that you can use it at other stores.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 08 #1209553 Ottawa, Ontario

Pretty sure those coupons say they are only valid at location listed.

Jul 25 #1189459 Whitewater, Wisconsin

Corporate spent a lot of money to remodel a store and want you to go check it out! It would be rather *** of them to advertise the store and then just let you use the coupon elsewhere. Use some common sense!

Jul 24 #1189364 Kerrville, Texas

You want some cheese with that wine? Get over yourself and who gives a *** about a *** coupon

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dollar General Corporation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dollar General Corporation.
Filing a new complaint about