Why send a coupon to Ardmore that is for the Dickson store in Oklahoma?And it was store specific.

I do not think I should have to waste 5$ in gas to use it and there is a Dollar General on that same highway so I wasted my time going to two different stores because the disclaimer was only for that one store in tiny print. You have this huge post card and can not put is in bold big print? I just will not shop at Dollar General again. I hate wasting time.

And some of your stuff is higher than other stores in town. I spent 40$ and still could not use the coupon. It was a celebration for a newly remodeled store. I should be able to use the coupon at any store.

I have seen coupons like this before and you were even able to use it at any store.Oh and in big bold print it says come check out our new store and save even more.Like it is telling you that you can use it at other stores.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dollar general corporation coupon. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1209553

Pretty sure those coupons say they are only valid at location listed.

drjonah
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1189459

Corporate spent a lot of money to remodel a store and want you to go check it out! It would be rather *** of them to advertise the store and then just let you use the coupon elsewhere. Use some common sense!

Kerrville, Texas, United States #1189364

You want some cheese with that wine? Get over yourself and who gives a *** about a *** coupon