I need someone to call me concerning a false accusation by an employee and slandering my name and harassment please call me 803-524-9532 Thank you my name is Ashley Williams. I think it is wrong for this person to call the police and had my minor daughter and niece in the cold and they was not friendly.

I would love some one to call me so I can explain and I don't think it is right for them to do this. The officer said he gets many false accusations at this certain store in Catawba South Carolina

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false accusations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments