3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to the Dollar General located at 5510 Ridge Rd, Cleveland, Oh 44129 on Saturday, March 25, 2017, at 4 pm. I had my cart full of of toiletries, cleaning supplies and some clearance items.

When I was ready to pay, I pulled my coupons and went to register. After scanning a couple items the Manager on duty at the time, approach the register and went off on me telling me "That he decided that he was limiting the amount of shavers I was buying to one pack" Apparently, he didn't like the fact that I was buying several packs of shavers and using coupons. Well, there are 5 people in my house and we all use different savers. And, he was very RUDE and loud.

Embarrassing me and upsetting me. Is it your policy to treat customers this way and hire obnoxious, rude employees?

I spend $50+ a week at Dollar General and you lost a loyal customer. I would appreciate a reply, Thank you, Jennifer Rodriguez email:jendog314@gmail.com

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Chechout, Lack of professionalism of your manager, Poor consumer relations, Poor management.

Comments