Cobden, IL 62920, USA
Resolved
5.0
Layout of Store

my horrible experience at dollar general.....I went to Cobden Illinois dollar general and since I wanted my chips separated from my soda , so I wouldn't have crumbs for chips , the cashier argued with me and told me no and to deal with it and threw the bag towards me and my soda dropped in the floor and I thought I would give it another try and so instead of going to Walmart , I decided to go to the dollar general again and once again, I GOT TREATED LIKE CRAP!! I asked the lady if my digital coupon from dollar general went through and she said" NO!

now pay for your stuff"..!!! I said ma'am my coupon matched and I tried to show her .. but she didn't care .. ( that's horrible for a customer to get treated like this !!) she told me there was nothing she could do !!!

it's a dg digital coupon and there's nothing she could do ????!!!! This is crap!!! and not once did I get greeted or thanked .. I got treated like dirt!!

I will never go back to dollar general again... I hope other customer don't get treated like this ...

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Lack of training of your people on digial coupons, Not having items for weeks, Couldnt even walk down a isle.

Comments

quintessentialcomments

Another privileged {{Redacted}}... I doubt she threw the bag at you, probably your imagination or your attempt to over exaggerate a situation.

I doubt she told you to deal with it to, another exaggeration on your part I'm sure. If in fact all that happened the way you stated I wonder why you would go back to such harsh treatment? Because it didn't happen that way... You are just fluffing the story to make it seem like you have a valid argument.I doubt she said "Now pay for your stuff!" as you stated...

another fluff.If the digital coupon didn't come off, it is either because you didn't have the required items/ quantities, or you didn't have the coupon in your cart online. Stop blaming others for your mistakes.

Writing lying paper by management banning people is illegal. People not able to go in a public seller, should not be the Criminal Trespass.

Dollar General is hoarding products and not allowing purchasing products for only the people that they want to slave.

It is Kansas. Tell the Congresses.

What’s funny is that when a customer has a “complaint” they add all this other stuff. Oh and the store was a mess and the aisles were blocked and so on.

This didn’t happen. You sound like a problem customer that expects a red carpet and about ten minutes of a cashier’s time in a store that only has 2 people on it. Go away.

And monetary loss 1$!?! I’m sure they’ll miss you.

FAKE