Ocilla, Georgia

I was told I am not allowed back in the store after making a complaint to the district manager (Amanda). She told me I could return to the store.

I told her about the way I was talk to after I ask them to call her to confirm that the Dollar General did not have layaway or holds for customers. I was then told the young lady who gave me the managers number was fired for doing so. She was only out for YOUR customer. Then the next time I went into the Dollar General on Crest Hwy in Thomaston Ga, I shopped and paid for my items.

As I headed for the door I was stopped and told in front of all the other customers waiting in line that I would be arrested if I returned to the store. I was embarrassed in front of everyone.

I was given the name and numbers of two of the customers in line behind me who told me I should get a lawyer and sue... What do you think???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation customer care. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

Clarkson, Kentucky, United States #1245843

You can legally be banned from shopping at any establishment in the USA if certain situations occur such as violent, threating or vulgar language or obviously, theft.

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1237850

Wow. What a complete goof.

Layaway at a DOLLAR STORE?!? Are you kidding? And you are mad because you got banned for STEALING?!? Please don't sue.

Obviously I know you will lose, but I'm taking a wild guess and guessing that you don't have the money to pay the courts or an attorney, so that's more taxpayer dollars wasted on you. Shame.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1237872

Wanting layaway on items at a dollar store. Saying she is going to sue because she was banned for shoplifting.

I am guessing that this person is trolling. We have a few of these troll reviews here including some that I made.

to First Born Triplet #1238015

If you look, poster Kr1, who is our good friend here KevinRichards, asked that question (posting #1237788) and the followup response where the supposed OP answered they were shoplifting is posting #1237789. In other words, Kevin asked the question and then immediately answered himself, pretending to be the OP. You know, typical troll Kevin behaviour where he pretends to be other people and makes libelous claims.

UpsetatDennys
to Anonymous Galloway, Ohio, United States #1238275

I have a strong feeling that you posted that and are blaming this Kevin Richards person. Yeah he does troll like that but you are taking that as an advantage and trying to retract your post when you found out how silly you were.

to Anonymous #1238016

The OP didn't post that about stealing. Kr1, who is a known troll here with about 100 usernames, posted it. He does childish stuff like that literally all the time.

Kr1
to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1238272

I never posted this, stop spreading lies. It is obvious you are the OP, and are covering for yourself because people found you that you are wrong.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1238273

The OP did post that actually. The OP kr1 aka Kevin Richards posted both the review and the part about the stealing, and since kr1 is the op under anonymous the OP posted this. The whole wanting to put dollar store items on layaway is his style.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1238298

You are the one that is acting childish by stalking me and claiming I made these posts. You are just upset because you tried preying on the young kids on this site and I called you out for it.

You are the one that has various accounts and does this stuff then claim I did it. When you are exposed on one account for harassing and preying kids you create others. You stopped so now you keep posting as anonymous and hide your location.

Coward. We can only blame your parents for not being there for you and teaching you to act mature.

Kr1
Orange, California, United States #1237788

Why were you banned?

to Kr1 Ocilla, Georgia, United States #1237789

Shoplifting but I was stopped and offered to pay for the items and they said it was too late. Besides I was banned for six months and that was over by two months. So they are not allowed to kick me out.

Ralphus
to Anonymous Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1245533

lmao You are mad at them because you were banned for stealing?!?!? Good god, you arent very bright, are you?