I had worked 14491 Rock Hall Md about 3 weeks ago some Cockroaches came in on the truck. The manager, Michelle Miller was suppose to call someone about them but up until I quit no one had come.

My husband goes in there all the time shopping and yesterday not only brought home what he purchased he got a cockroach as a bonus. How much trouble could it have been to take care of this. We have never had roaches and that had to be where it came from.

This is gross and should be taken care of. Not doing your job causes so many problems.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of store was a hot mess and roaches. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "we found it" of dollar general corporation sanitary conditions. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments