This store has the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. Some of the employees are nice, but normally the manager is not.

This is the normal for this store and I work nearby so I continue to visit. I was just extremely pissed when I went to Dollar General on June 21, 2014 @ 8:49 p.m. to purchase one item and the doors were locked. It clearly stated they closed at 9:00 pm so I made before it time.

I hate incompetence and I WILL NEVER EVER RETURN! The employee was in the store counting down the register and said "we closed". I have worked many years in customer service and I currently work in a training area of customer service and I know this is not standard nor is it professional.

We went to CVS instead and originally intended to spend 10 bucks and my husband and I spent over 50. So, I just wanted you to know that while your employee was making sure she could clock out at exactly 9:00, those few minutes cost you a few bucks!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Comments

christigen

When I heard about this news, the first thing that comes in my mind is that people will be losing their jobs. Hope there is vacancy employment out there for them.

Anyways, I thought Family Dollar store are growing and may open pharmacies soon. As far as I remember, Dollar discount stores have become more competitive and more profitable in the post-recession economy.