Clay Center,Kansas

I was in the Clay Center KS store yesterday and the floors were terribly filthy. I had been in there a week before and they were really bad, but a week later it was much worse.

Shelves are never stocked and carts of merchandise clutter the isles that is full of unopened merchandise to go on the shelves. Yesterday I waited 12 minutes in line (because no one would call anyone else to help check) for a bottle of hairspray and batteries. Once I reached the check out line, I asked the cashier if the floors were stained or if they were really that dirty. She stated that she has said something to the manager time and time again about moping, but it hadn't been done at closing for over 2 weeks.

Also, the parking lot is full of pot holes and trash.

I sure hope these issues can be resolved. At one time, Clay Center had a very CLEAN and organized store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Reason of review: Store appearance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cleanliness, No enough workers.

Comments

Clay Center, Kansas, United States #1194326

I agree. The Clay Center Ks.

store is pathetic. I have never seen a major retailer with such a nasty...filthy store. There is no excuse.

The ancient building it is located in is terrible...but there is no excuse for laziness...and poor management. Clay Center deserves BETTER.

I went there last night to get a bag of dog food both cashiers were standing at the door and shut it right in my face. After asking if I could get dog food real fast Miranda miner said "sorry it's 10" . If lights are programmed toHey I'm waiting on reup I'll text soon as I g9tgo out 3 mins before why we're they on in this pic?