I was just in the store,here in Prescott Valley, the check out was so rude, I handed her what I thought was $18. she stood there staring at me.

My niece who was with me said, " she is not having a good day you better pay the rest" and laughed.. I ask what did I give you and she said "$17 I asked her how much I owed and very nasty she answered .27 and threw daggers at me, she then said no, I am having a great day! all of the girls in that store are rgaude. the store looks like a dump!!

Boxes of marked down stuff everywhere.and on the floor.Prescott store looks so nice always and help is great. Please have someone go in there and look over the store...Thank you

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments