Arbutus,Maryland

I go to this dollar general every morning almost and the ladies are always nice and never say anything about me sitting my bike up front while I shop for 3 minutes. I go there this morning and the cashier guy (never seen him there before) says "that'll be $5".

So I keep walking thinking he was joking. Then he yells "Hey, did you hear me... you can't keep your bike there" so I'm thinking is this guy serious I sit my bike here almost every morning no one has ever said anything. This guy was literally trying to *** me for $5 and when I ignored him he said I couldn't sit it there.

It's a $1,200 pedal bike they always let me sit it there while I shop. I didn't get his name and wouldn't post it if I did but it happened at the store in Arbutus, MD around 9:00am 7/8/15. Guy was a complete ***, I could go there tomorrow morning and sit my bike right up front and if he isn't there no one will care.

I ride two miles to get to that store in the morning at least 3-4 times a week, i won't anymore. I honestly don't think he was joking when he asked me for $5.

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1298557

ANOTHER DUMB*** CUSTOMER WHO SHOPS THE STORE A $1200 BIKE BUY A BIKE LOCK AND LOCK IT TO THE POLE OUTSIDE THE STORE GO TO WALMART AND PARK YOUR BIKE IN THE FONT OF THE STORE AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ***

ransom

I'm certain there is a lot more to this story.