I went to Dollar General on Hwy 41(03/27/13) around 12:00 to 12:30pm. This white girl with black hair and wore glasses at the register spoke to every white male or female and never greeted a black person when they entered the store nor say have a nice day when leaving.

I found that to be very rude, bias, and immature. Is this the type of customer service that Dollar General condone?

We all should be treated with courtesy and respect and most of all customer service isn't about treated people of any race different. Please have her to correct her attitude.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #629508

You should have been busy shopping instead of worrying about who was being treated properly(in your opinion). I could care less if business employees greet me when I enter, and I think it is really fake to be told to have a nice day by somebody that doesn't know me, and could care less whether or not I have a nice day.

If you had been concentrating on your shopping you wouldn't have had time to worry about what was going on at the registers. Grow up!!!