Franklin, Georgia
3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased several items from DG in Franklin, GA on 10/19/2016. One of the items was SG premium liquid shoe polish @ $4.75+tax.

When I went to use the polish on 10/22/2016, I realized I had the same brand already and did not like it, that is why I bought more polish on the 19th.

The polish says it shines, but not true. The shoes have zero shine when polished with this brand. Without opening the purchased polish, I immediately returned to the DG where I bought it and was confronted with the same cashier as I had made the purchase. I explained the problem and requested a refund.

She was not friendly when I made the purchase and was even rude when I ask for a refund.

She lacks people skills, therefore I will spend my money elsewhere in the future. There are other stores in our town that will appreciate my business, she did not.

tallmanmaryl wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor handling of situation by staff and rude cashier. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1234029

lol Oh no! How will you go on after experiencing such tragedy...

oh wait... it shoe polish.

No, the minimum wage worker behind the counter could not care less whether DG gets that 4.75 + tax. ☺