Belmont, Michigan

I shop at dollar general at least 2 to 3 times a week. This Saturday I had 50%off clearance coupon There.was there a pair of jeans 12.00 marked to 6.00 with coupon they should have 3.00.but clerk 931893 said no they were already 50% off.I showed her coupon and sign that said take additional 50% off.she said no that is not correct and would not honor that...She is a manager and knows.well to me that is false advertisement.So I guess my dollar general days of shopping are done.

the other clerks in the store agreed with me but she was the manager.

so.. either do not put up signs or coupons or train you managers better my contact information if needed is Karen at 616-648-9995

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertisement. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments