4.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I asked the cashier a question she ( Nikki) did not know the answer. Cashier called up "the manager" I asked Nancy the question ( digital coupon questions) Nancy did not have the answer - stated for me to re-read the coupon policy on the digitals and how they work.

This is not the first time this has happened at this store. There is only one cashier there that knows her stuff on Coupons - Digital or not. This is the girl that should be the Assistant manager. None of the other employees make an effort to learn anything about the digital coupons and the coupon policy.

I hope you find more people like that one girl there. I don't see her often but when I pop in I look for her and if she isn't there I don't bother using any coupons - I just get my water and go to the gym next door. I've asked the man cashier for her schedule and for "safety reasons" he is not authorized to give out another employees schedule.

Please put the good cashier on during good sales days and not the ones who don't know nothing about the digital coupons. Thank you.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Preferred solution: train all your people on digital coupons and paper coupons and your policy ! .

I didn't like: Lack of training of your people on digial coupons.

Comments