I visited the DG store in Kershaw sc, and i wonder if I will ever go b ack. Artificial flowers were in the seasonal aisle( not with other flowers) with a sign 60% off.

Took to register approx 10 flowers and I told young man when ringing up that if they were not 60% off, I didn't want. He continued to ring all up and then said no they are full price, to which i replied I don't want to purchase then. He rolled his eyes and said i'll have to call manager, which he did. She came to the register and rolled her eyes also.

And said to me, these are not reduced and i dont even know why they were there. It's memorial day flowers only, to which I said thats ok I just do not want. It probably took 10-15 minutes to get these voided and the manner in which i was treated as a customer leaves something to be desired. By now the line is forming halfway down the store and everyone is glaring at me, since they think i'm trying to pull something, when in reality, i just purchased these same flowers in a store 15 miles away, at 70% off and they rang up that way.

I'm not quibbling bout the 10% difference. I understand that, but i do not appreciate how the clerk and manager made me feel. Sorry if they were having a bad day!! I have them too and work with the public, but I treat everyone the way I would like to be treated.

It was the attitude that the manger had that made me upset.

I probably visit your store 2 to 3 times a week, but I'm gonna have a hard time going back to this store, and its less than a mile from my house. This manager is not very customer service oriented.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• refused sale price
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2015.

Comments