Webster City, Iowa

Hi my name is kaitlyn and I was recently in store number 02421 and was yelled at by a worker named tamy. I asked her to help me with finding something and she said she doesnt have to because thats not her job.

When I told her that I wanted to speak to her manager she informed me that they no longer have a manager. I asked her for her worker number and she refused. She also had her other employees follow myself and my husband around while we shopped she said that all we are is low life thiefs.

I told her I did not appreciate the way she was speaking to me and she in her words told me to "get the *** out of her store". And the shelves in this store are never stocked everything sits in boxes at the back of the store and the store is filthy.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#862020

This story sounds a little far-fetched. If it is true, I would have to wonder if the OP and the store employee already know each other and have some personal issues going on.

I am.a employee for doller general in okeechobee fl..we have a asst. Store.manager here that.never does her job the store manager was told.by.the dist.

Manager to write her up that was never done. She is always late for.work.

she herasses the other employees she has.posted things on.face book about employees. I have worked for D.G A YEAR AND A HALF love my.job.