Dollar General Corporation - false advertisement on thanksgiving day dollar general warren, ohio
on thanksgiving day i was the third person in line waiting to get a portable dvd player, the doors open and there was 1 dvd player on the shelf after them being advertised as (on sale) so i ask a very rude salesman who seems so unhappy in his job why there was only 1 after the advertisement had said something else and he replied well i guess the employees decided to buy them last night before they went home. now if i am correct were they for the public? i will never set foot in a DG store again1194f9de review #361506
You may also like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "We are so - so - tired of dogs running wild and on the loose through the neighborhood. We have five younger children and we live down the on Willow..."
- "On march 14th i purchased a ticket for 183.00 my order number isADQE7WI to leave on the 15th but when i got there to semorn Blvd he said my confirmation..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."