Dollar General Corporation - False advertisement on thanksgiving day dollar general warren, ohio
on thanksgiving day i was the third person in line waiting to get a portable dvd player, the doors open and there was 1 dvd player on the shelf after them being advertised as (on sale) so i ask a very rude salesman who seems so unhappy in his job why there was only 1 after the advertisement had said something else and he replied well i guess the employees decided to buy them last night before they went home. now if i am correct were they for the public? i will never set foot in a DG store again
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I received my weekly flyer in the mail advertising Dollar General had $2 Bath Towels. I received the flyer on Wednesday and been looking forward to Sunday to purchase this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."
- "My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015..."
- "Spend your $2,000./month rent, OR MORE... somewhere else! At first it was nice... then they literally STEAL YOUR MONEY cloaked in a rental agreement. No wonder..."