Dollar General Corporation - False advertisement on thanksgiving day dollar general warren, ohio
on thanksgiving day i was the third person in line waiting to get a portable dvd player, the doors open and there was 1 dvd player on the shelf after them being advertised as (on sale) so i ask a very rude salesman who seems so unhappy in his job why there was only 1 after the advertisement had said something else and he replied well i guess the employees decided to buy them last night before they went home. now if i am correct were they for the public? i will never set foot in a DG store again
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I was asked if I wanted cash back by the cashier and I said oh yes .. But she never mentioned there was a fee?so I had already pressed ok..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "3 years ago, I called AAA for a roadside service and the technician recommended that I buy their battery. He tauted their "6 year warranty" service and I got..."
- "I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call. My issue is that the..."
- "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..."